Damage calculation update and client side graphics changes
Update to version dev - 2.2.1
. Here is list of most important changes / fixes:
- map was expanded, and more graphics elements were added
- fixed bug on client side where item could not be valued before sold to shop
- fix the client side entity depth sorting bug which caused completely undefined behavior (other iterator was added to the container than it should....). severity: 0, because it was only gfx glitch
- damage calculation system wa changed. Melee hits will no longer be only 1 and max hit (for both magic and melee) is dependent on weapon rank, attacker level, roll difference, and more...
- the global market interface was updated, making it more user friendly